March 10, 2022
Developed by: Julie Simpson
Consulted: Staff Members
The Scissors Edge is committed to the health and safety of its employees and clientele. All operating decisions will be guided by the safety protocols set out by the federal and provincial governments. Based on guidelines set out by the province the best methods to minimize Covid-19 transmission is to minimize the amount of clients in the salon at any given time. In doing so we must also consider the following:
- Enhanced sanitation of all surfaces between appointments
- Frequent hand washing
- As of March 21 you will no longer be required to wear a mask inside the salon. They will be optional depending on your comfort level.
- Physical distancing when possible
- Hand sanitizer readily available
The Scissors Edge staff takes great pride in the delivery of exceptional salon services. In part to these services all
staff have completed Covid-19 training certification thru Barbicide. Staff will be expected to follow all guidelines set out by the federal and provincial governments. This will be supported by Staff completing a screening questionnaire prior to work each day. With these guidelines we must also ensure the following:
- All high touch areas wiped down throughout the day.
- Make appropriate changes to salon operations as health officials deem necessary
- Ensure all clients rebook if not feeling well
- Eating only permitted in staff room
The Staff of the Scissors Edge look forward to seeing everyone again.
Please help us in ensuring everyone’s safety while you visit us by adhering to all the signage and rules put in place
to keep us all safe.